Wednesday, July 27, 2005



Welcome to today's ballgame between the visiting Giants of San Francisco and the Cubs of Chicago. We are at my parent's house in beauuuuuuuutiful Mundelein, Illinois. My brother is reading a rather lengthy book called Democracy in America by Alexis de Tocqueville. I am reading the back label of an Old Style bottle. This pretty much details the gap in education between the two of us.

But, here's info on the game!

San Francisco Giants (43-56)
Starter Brett Tomko (7-10, 5.03 ERA)


at



Chicago Cubs (51-49)
Carlos Zambrano (7-4, 3.42 ERA)

I had to move into my parents house after my getting fired yesterday, since I was going to be gone August 1st anyway. I was at the game last night (since I had nowhere to be today) and spent 10 dollars to watch Maddux get his 3,000 K. Great stuff. Unfortunatley, Jody Gerut is yet to do anything positive in his life. Including being born in Elmhurst, which is another disability of his.
Anywho, here's the lineup as reads:
GIANTS
1. Pervis Ellison, CF
2. Omar Moreno Vizquel, SS
3. JT Snow (informer), 1B
4. Pedro Feliz Navidad, LF
5. Michael Tucker, RF
6. Edgardo Alfonzo (aka the Fonz), 3B
7. Dezi Arnez Cruz, 2B
8. Yictorealba Torrealba, C
9. Brett Tomko, P

BIG BLUE
1. Jose Macias, CF
2. Todd Walker, 2B
3. Derek Lee, 1B
4. Jeromy Burnitz, RF
5. Rambo, 3B
6. H' no' worth, LF
7. Ronny Cedeno, SS
8. Henry Jesus Blanco, C
9. The Psycho.

There you have it! We'll be back at 1:20 from the press room in Mundelein! Now to the unemployment papers!

No comments: