Well, it looks like the D-backs want to run on ole Jerome.
We'll see how it went
TOP OF 1st:
1. Quick out to Counsell.
2. Big HR hit by Tracy. Crushed. He has the redest hair of any man I've ever seen.
3. Flyout, makes it two
4. TO Clark is having a huge year. If San Diego wasn't 37-74 and leading the West, we could get him.
5. Ground out...easy does it.
BOTTOM OF 1ST:
1. Hairston lead off single. Where's the Klown?
2. Double play by Cedeno on an AWFUL 2-0 pitch to swing at.
3. Lee grounds out. Wonderful.
TOP OF 2ND:
1. Single to lead it off,
2. Ground out, runner to 2nd.
3. WOW! Great throw by Barrett for the second out!
4. Walk in the 8 hole. That's baseball folks!
5. Called out on strikes.
BOTTOM OF 2ND:
1. Ramirez called out on strikes.
2. Barrett singles.
3. Burnitz grounds out.
4. Perez is out.
TOP OF 3RD:
What happened? Nothing.
BOTTOM OF 3RD:
1. Murton, is hitting everything base hit.
2. J-WO with a fantastic bunt. Runner on 2nd. 1 out.
3. Hairston and Cedeno can't get it done.
At the end of 3, 1-0 Backs.
This game is maybe the most boring ever.