Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Innings 3-6. T-2hours til I call the gal to tell her the job is OFF!!



Oh boy! I just can NOT wait until I tell my girlfriend-future fiancee that I was fired yesterday! This is going to RULE! I think I'll start out by telling her that I'm going to purchase Blackhawk season tickets. Both should get her equally upset.

TOP OF 4TH
1. Z is moving quickly, great play by Cedeno who is becoming in integral part of this team.
2. Fly out on 1 pitch. Here we go.
3. Two straight hits, and Torrealba's got 2-0. This is not good.
4. Torrealba grounds out, and we can all breathe easier.

Just to let you know my diet for this game is coffee and Camel Lights.

BOTTOM OF 4TH:
1. Lead off hit to get things goin!
2. Blanco is back to his old form on the ground out double play.
3. a 4-3 ground out to end things. I'm going to check out the Hawks new sked. I'm 1 of 12 remaining Blackhawk fans in the world.

TOP OF 5TH:
1. First out.
2. Base hit by Ellison.
3. Double by Vizquel. One of my favorite Indians of all time next to Pat Tabler.
2nd and 3rd. One out. Uh oh.
4. Base hit RBI. 2-1. JT Snow. My favorite Angel next to Win Wilfong.
5. BIG STRIKEOUT OF FELIZ.
6. Tucker is older and smarter. A walk. Bases loaded.
7. THEY GET ALFONZO ON THREE PITCHES! HUGE!

The Blackhawks open October 5th against Anaheim. This is big news. In Canada.

BOTTOM OF THE 5TH:
1. The Cubs go 1,2,3 in the 5th against the all-knowing great one Brett Tomko.
Brett Tomko vs. the Cubs so far:


TOP OF THE 6TH:
1. After a lead off single, The Cubs are able to get out due to a great play by Derek Lee on the bunt, getting the force at 2nd. It's the small things.

BOTTOM OF THE 6TH:
1. Jeromy Burnitz goes to third to lead off the inning after a putrid throw by Brett Tomko. No longer that all-knowing in the throwing area.
2. Aramis Ramirez flies out to center. Not a good AB.
3. Todd No worth has his worst AB of the year striking out on three fastballs above the belt. Sickening.
4. They are walking Cedeno to get to the all-powerful Henry Blanco.
5. If Blanco gets a fastball, he can drive it. He swings a 2-2 pitch out of the zone, and the inning ends.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
The Cubs can not continue to play like this. This has been the whole series, including the great Monday win.
Playoff teams don't do this!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: