- Use the tickets and enjoy your time at the ballpark.
- Use the tickets and be miserable. This is a great opportunity to boo and heckle the players you cannot stand (I took this approach with Mo Alou last season.)
- Try and sell these tickets for whatever you can get at this point.
- Give the tickets to someone who will appreciate them, and may not have a chance to go otherwise.
- Give the tickets to a homeless guy and walk him to the gate to make sure he uses them.
- Burn the tickets in a bizzarre End-of-Cubs-Season-Ritual.
I am not sure what the best approach to this situation is. The shame is that these tickets ain't cheap.
What are you gonna do with your remaining tickets?