TOP OF 4TH:
Getting everything ready on the board, nothing much happening. J-WO gets out of it.
BOTTOM OF 4TH:
1. Lee and Ramirez do nothing against the lefty. Just like Duke...when they combined to go 0-8.
2. 1,2,3. It's getting VERY VERY boring.
TOP OF 5TH:
1. Counsell grounded out.
2. Tracy is tearing the ball...cracks a double.
3. Williams is getting up in pitches.
4. How wrong am I? Back to back strike outs.
BOTTOM OF 5TH:
1. Smoke break.
2. Inning over, 5 pitches. Worst day to blog.
TOP OF 6TH:
1. How about this? Len and Bren are being joined live in a silmucast with Mark Grace and Thom Brenneman! It quickly goes to EXTREME lameness.
2. Barrett misses a foul ball.
3. Ground out, thank god.
4. Green scorches a triple.
5. Walk. GET HIM OUT! Williams has thrown 175 pitches today.
6. Another walk, bases loaded one out.
7. UH OH! Thom and Mark bring up some bad Cubs PR! They talk about the Dusty response from last nights on the booing! Len and Brean have obviously been told not to speak on these types of things. How will the robots react?
8. A safety squeeze? Odd call. They give an out to the Cubs on a 2-0 count. 2 away. bases loaded.
9. Great pitching by Wuertz to get Counsell. Best sequence of the day.
BOTTOM OF THE SIXTH:
1. Jody Gerut did something AGAIN! A double!
2. A sacrifice to third. Waste of time. I don't agree with it. 1 out.
3. RONNY CEDENO HAS BEEN AWFUL TODAY. Another awful at bat from the dingo in the 2 hole.
4. 2 outs, and they intentionally walk Lee. Why not intentionally walk Ramirez too? I dont' get this. I know you don't want to put the go-ahead in scoring position, but I'd rather have them loaded with Barrett.
5. Ahhh. We get them loaded, Ramirez is HBP.
6. Barrett can't get a good swing and grounds out!